Build a WeChat Mini Program with each step explained along the way. Have all the skills to create your own by the end.
- Already have or sign up for a basic WeChat account
- NOT REQUIRED to have experience with WeChat or Mini Programs
WeChat Mini Programs are powerful tools for companies to use to reach their audience, and developers in China and abroad will be needed to meet this demand.
To help get you started on your Mini Program journey I’ve created this course to save you time spent researching, and instead get you on your way to publishing your very own Mini Program.
This course will take you from start to finish in creating your first Mini Program. We will not only cover the coding and testing aspects of development, but will also learn the steps in applying for your first Mini Program to be approved and published by WeChat.
In detail, this course covers:
- How to setup your workspace to begin coding
- Mini Program framework in detail with examples and diagrams
- Mini Program’s built in API’s for getting user data, logging in, real-time map display, local storage, etc.
- How to use npm modules in Mini Program front end
- Running the program on Mobile for debugging and testing
- Mini Program’s unit of measurement “rpx” to create responsive designs that look great on any device
- WeChat’s standard user interface styles for professional design
- Mini Program’s most important features like: conditional rendering, data-binding, life-cycle functions, etc
- Dynamically change styles and data on screen in response to user actions
- NodeJS backend with database and how to connect it to your Mini Program’s front end
- Page navigation in Mini Programs and use of the tab bar
- Guide on applying for an official Mini Program account, which will allow you to publish your own program
- Walkthrough of the official account dashboard and its features
- Tips for successfully publishing your first Mini Program
By the end of the course you’ll have a full understanding of the Mini Program framework, what features and functions you can use during development, and how to successfully create and publish your own program to WeChat.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in learning about WeChat Mini Programs and developing their own applications
- People who want to learn a powerful new skill for their portfolio or work, and to improve their mobile development knowledge