Microsoft Office Access 2010 Advanced
- The course requires the students to have hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or any other older version of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Office Access.
- In addition to that, a good knowledge of getting around with Microsoft Windows 10 is required as well.
- The course is part of the three course series on Microsoft Office Access 2010.
- It is recommended that the students complete the previous levels before opting for this course.
The Microsoft Office Access 2010: Advanced course builds upon the Microsoft Access skills acquired by the candidates in Access 2010 Basic and Intermediate courses and helps the students become the masters of Microsoft Office Access 2010. In this Microsoft Access course, students will delve deeper into the program by studying more complex topics such as query with SQL, create crosstab, parameter, and action queries, create macros, import, export and link database objects, interact with XML documents, create hyperlink fields, optimize, split and backup databases. The students will also learn to secure the databases by implementing password-protection, encryption and access options.
Microsoft Office is critical to the day to day operations of any organization. This three leveled set of courses is specifically focused on the Microsoft Office Access 2010 that is an essential data management tool used by many organizations. The course is essential to allow smooth transition from the older Microsoft Office Access versions to the latest Microsoft Office Access 2010.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking to update their skill-set to Microsoft Office Access 2010
- Data entry operators
- Writers and publishers
- Candidates seeking to move to the latest version of Microsoft Office Access