Learn the basics to advance of Apple macOS operating system high sierra or sierra and make yourself a power Mac user!
- You should have access to a Mac
- Eager to learn 🙂
In this course, Mac Basics to Advance Guide to macOS Sierra / High Sierra operating system.
Learn the sways and outs of using macOS Sierra. This course includes further than 50 videotape tutorials, further than 4 hours of videotape instruction. It begins by showing you the basics of the desktop and also goes into detail about using the Finder, iTunes, Safari, Mail, TextEdit, Preview and other introductory apps. Lots of tips, tricks and ways.
Each tutorial easily presents a content and shows you how to use macOS Sierra. You can watch while trying out ways for yourself. Presented by the host of the Being Commerce. Now videotape podcast, the creator of hundreds of online videotape tutorials and the author of books on the Mac and iPad.
The Companion to macOS Sierra is brought to you by Being Commerce. The Being Commerce website contains hundreds of free videotape tutorials, but the bones in this app are unique to the app and give a deeper freshman’s look at Sierra.
– Learn the Wharf, Menu Bar, Siri, Notification Center and More
– Learn to customize your Mac to your relish in System Preferences
– Learn all about the operations that come whisked with your Mac
– Learn about the power of iCloud
– Learn how to install, update, and cancel operations
– Learn the power of lines and flyers in Finder
– Learn fun and time saving lanes
I assure after you will complete this course you will know completely how to use your mac macos operating system sierra or high sierra.
Enroll inside this course, Mac Basics to Advance Guide to macOS Sierra / High Sierra operating system.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is new to or needs a refresher on Apple’s Mac operating system
- This course will help typical Mac users develop deeper into macOS features
- This course will help new Mac users learn their way around
- This course will help current Mac users see how old and new features work in Sierra
- This course is not for those who are already experts at using Macs
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Apple’s Mac operating system