How to edit photography like the professionals do!
- No Lightroom experience needed, this course is an introduction for beginners.
This online class will teach you everything you need to edit professional photos in Lightroom with your iPad! If you’ve been interested in creating incredible edits for your social media feed or to boost your own small business, this is the class for you. We’ll be covering:
1. Navigating Lightroom menus and pages, so you know exactly how to work in the software
2. Each slider for lighting, coloring, effects, detail, optics, and geometry.
3. How to save and apply presets to your photos
4. The Healing Brush and how to “mask” a subject.
5. The best order of operations for editing a photo
6. Three full photo edits:
- Turning a good photo into a great photo
- Saving a photo that is too bright
- Saving a photo that is too dark
7. Final tips and tricks, including making edits between photoshop and Lightroom!
This class is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to get into the basics of Lightroom
- New photographers looking to learn how to edit their photos
- Beginner editors looking to learn some new techniques
- Business owners wanting to create their own social media content
Feel free to use the attached photos (download here) to edit along during class and test what we’re learning.
I’m looking forward to meeting you and beginning our class together! See you in there.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Photographers looking to edit powerful images in Lightroom