14 days of training with K-pop star vocal trainer. (Eng sub.)
- Don’t just watch the video, but follow along.
- It is recommended to watch 14 videos one by one a day for 14 days.
- It is a training program designed by a trainer who trained many K-pop stars for the purpose of expanding the range.
- It is a lecture that allows you to follow through repetitive learning and remember it with your body, not your head.
- I recommend you to watch one episode every day for 14 days.
- It’s even better to train what you need repeatedly depending on the individual.
- Male and female videos are different. (Men should watch – for men videos.)
- It is a video produced in Korean and has English subtitles inserted.
” Stop practicing alone! “
1. Join experts in the most efficient practice to improve your skills in the target area.
2. The part you need to pay attention to is ventilated continuously, so just following it is an effective practice.
3. Experience the most efficient practice with the perfect practice routine created by the star vocal trainer.
High note training for 14 days! (Advanced)
– It is a practice routine consisting of training to complete and stabilize the vocal register transition sense, which is the core of high-pitched vocalization through repeated training.
– The Advanced high-pitched training, consisting of respiration training and vocalization training, consists of respiration training that will lay the foundation for vocalization and vocalization training that is advantageous for stabilizing the sense of vocal register transition.
– Training gradually intensifies from the basics for 14 days, but it includes core training every day, so you can use it as a daily training routine repeatedly.
* Train with the goal of highest pitch G5.
* vocal register transition – The process of switching from Chest Voice to Head Voice.
Who this course is for:
- I recommend it to those who took [K-pop vacal training : Expansion of vocal range for women].
- It is suitable for those who want to stabilize their sense of vocal register transition.