Feel Good About Yourself and Learn from Your Experience
- A desire to successfully end a relationship with the least damage done to all parties.
- An open mind and willingness to consider all aspects of the relationship.
Leaving a relationship behind can be daunting. This is the case when you chose to leave, and also when you are abandoned. This course aims to explain how to resolve all your relationship issues, and helps you find closure and contentment, whether you finally leave, or choose to stay in a relationship that can be rescued. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on therapy for yourself, or for you and your partner. You only need to work through this course and be honest with yourself, to get the future and contentment you crave.
Get your self-esteem back and move on easily using this information to guide you:
- Discover why we have relationships.
- Explain what is keeping you in the relationship and whether it is worth staying
- Learn about the future of relationships in this century
- Explain the mechanics of a relationship.
- Discover your emotional cycles and how to manage them better.
- Understand what true love is and how to achieve it
- Follow the steps for finally ending a relationship
Be inspired by the step-by-step process for dealing with your relationship issues to find contentment and a clear way forward.
There’s no reason for you to hold on to destructive emotions. You won’t always be able to blame your partner or ex-partner for the failure of the relationship.
By ending the relationship in a balanced way, you’ll feel good about yourself, and ensure you don’t have the same bad experience in your nest relationship. The course explanation of managing conflict contains the key to finding balance that will help you resolve the issues and move on. You’ll also understand why people make the same mistake in several relationships, and how to prevent this by learning from your experience.
Contents and Overview
This course contains [so many] lectures and more than [so many] minutes of content. It’s designed for people who feel trapped in a current or past relationship, and who want to find solutions and closure. People who want to stay in their current relationship and improve it, will also benefit.
In this course, you’ll discover how to resolve conflict (with or without the help of your partner) and how to be in a more satisfying relationship.
You’ll become familiar with the mechanics of a relationship, and manage any relationship in your life better.
Finally, you’ll get access to the key to experiencing true love, and guidance on how to increase those moments of true love.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to take the next without any fear. You’ll be more aware of your own role in any relationship, and understand how you can improve any relationship you are in. You’ll also be able to break down any obstacles in your way, and take the action that is right for you. You’ll understand your own values, and be able to move forward towards increased self-esteem. This process will also guide you towards avoiding the same issues in the future.
You’ll do self-discovery exercises throughout the course, to confirm your new knowledge of resolving conflicts and issues.
Who is the target audience?
- People who still feel stuck in a previous relationship even though they had left, and who want to finally get closure.
- People who want to remain in a relationship that is challenging, but don’t see a way forward.
If you are happy in your current relationship, then this course isn’t for you.
Who this course is for:
- You still feel stuck in a previous relationship even though you had left it, and you want to finally get closure.
- You want to leave a destructive relationship but don’t see a way out.
- You want to remain in a challenging relationship, but don’t see a way forward.