Become pro in Google Sheets from scratch. Learn functions, features & everything about Google Sheets! Better than Excel!
- Willingness to learn. Let’s do this!
- No prior spreadsheet knowledge is needed.
Welcome to this course, Google Sheets Complete Course: Free Online Spreadsheet Excel
This course will give you you everything you need to know about Google Spreadsheets.
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this class you will be able to use Spreadsheets like a MASTER. Pretty soon, you’ll be using Spreadsheets better than most people can use Excel… and be able to take advantage of the super useful features that only Google Spreadsheets has to offer.
Google Sheets is better than Microsoft excel & Mac numbers because of many benefits taught inside this course.
What we will learn :-
- Complete Google Sheet guide from starting to pro
- Solve real-life spreadsheet challenges with ease
- Learn hacks and hidden Google Sheets features that even the Experts don’t know
- Create interactive & visually effective dashboards in Sheets
- Secrets to properly use tricky features like Conditional formatting
- Master Pivot tables, charts and sparklines to create impressive Google spreadsheets
- Analyze data sets with ease using complex functions & formulas
- Connect multiple Google Sheets together using a single formula
- Learn formulas that work in both Google sheets & Excel!
- Feel completely comfortable in a spreadsheet environment
This class is guaranteed to teach you Google Spreadsheets. Once enrolled, you will have access to this course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this class to review material or to learn new material. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn to use Google Spreadsheets.
So I will see you inside this course, Google Sheets Complete Course: Free Online Spreadsheet Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who want a structured, engaging, fun and practical Google Sheets course.
- Business professionals looking to expand their skills.
- Students who want to make sure they have the right level of knowledge to succeed at their next job.
- Spreadsheet users who want to discover & showcase new tips and tricks at work.