Indian spiritual wisdom for mental self-care
- An open mind.
- Learn the essence of Indian spirituality through this one-of-a-kind short course.
- The videos are bite-sized and free of jargons.
- The short quizzes after each lesson help you remember the learnings.
- Conscious disassociation might be a new terminology, but its concept and practice are certainly not. Indian spiritual teachers since time immemorial have emphasised its practice to keep the mind calm.
- The aim of this course is to help you understand your life purpose, as taught in the Indian spiritual tradition.
- The instructor is a native Indian and a spiritual being.
- Spiritual experience is common to people of all faiths.
- Irreligious people too would benefit from this course by gaining insight into the spiritual methodology in cultivating a peaceful mind.
- Spirituality can be understood as the realisation of oneness. This course will help you with learning the concepts of spirituality. Realising oneness, though, is a matter of faith.
- You don’t need any special knowledge to take up this course. Everything is explained in a lucid manner.
- This course is a unique attempt to take the Indian spiritual wisdom to the English-speaking world.
- If you find the course enlightening, kindly share it with your loved ones.
- Do not forget to leave your review and rating after completing the course.
Who this course is for:
- Those struggling to find the meaning of life.