Let’s create Provence view with the lavender field, small houses in the middle ground and beautiful mountains there far!
- Suitable for Beginners Wanting to Learn Acrylic Painting
- Basic Acrylic Painting equipment required
- Traceable sketch is included in this tutorial (you may download and print it or copy it with pencil work first)
- Today we paint with acrylic! This time lets create a Provence view with the lavender field, small houses in the middle ground and beautiful mountains there far! We learn how to choose and mix colors to paint an air perspective, how to detail back-, middle, and foreground and what effects it gives!
- We learn acrylic techniques: layering, dry brush, use of different shapes of brushes.
Who this course is for:
- Acrylic Painting artists of All Levels
- Everyone Wanting to Improve their Acrylic Painting
- Everyone who looking for inspiration in Acrylic Painting
- Acrylic Painting artists who like to paint landscapes