Accounting & Financial Ratio Analysis made easy. Learn important accounting skills that will get your foot in the door!
- No prior knowledge of accounting is assumed or needed
- There is nothing to buy or pay for – everything is included for free
- You’ll need a notebook and a pen
NASBA CPE accredited course
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
NASBA CPE credits: 6.0
Recommended NASBA field of study: Accounting
Program level: Basic
To earn NASBA CPE credits:
- Complete all videos
- Score 70% or higher on final exam
Glossary: Find PDF attached to the first lecture of this course.
Completion to obtain CPE should be accomplished a year after purchase date.
If you undertake this course for NASBA CPE credits, please complete the Self Study Course Evaluation.
Accounting is one of the most important skills for people pursuing a career in Finance.
It helps you understand whether a business is profitable.
It gives you an idea of a company’s size.
It helps you use the past in order to take action in the present and change the future.
However, it’s essential that you understand it well.
If you want to become…
- a Financial Analyst
- an Accountant
- an Auditor
- a Business Analyst
- a Financial Controller
- a Financial Manager
- a CFO
- a CEO
- an Investment Banker
- an Equity Research Analyst
- an Investor
- an Entrepreneur
- Someone who is involved with a business and would like to be successful
Then you simply have to learn Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis. There is no way around it.
But how can you do that if you have very limited time and no prior training? And how can you be sure that you are not missing an important piece of the puzzle?
Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis: Complete Training is here for you. One of the best Finance courses available on Udemy, it includes everything you’ll need. We will start from the very basics and then gradually build a solid foundation that will serve you well throughout your career.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Accounting courses that are out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in Big 4 Accounting + Master in Finance)
- Financial Statement Analysis: We will learn how to use information about the past in order to predict how a business will fare in the future
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within two business days
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
How come accounting is so important?
It’s about money, right? If you want to understand how money is coming in and going out of a business, you will have to learn accounting.
Here are 5 more reasons why you should take this course and learn accounting:
- Jobs. A solid understanding of accounting usually lands you a sweet job as an accountant and opens doors for a number of career paths.
- Promotions. Accountants are promoted very easily inside large corporations
- Mick Jagger studied accounting
- Secure Future. Accounting skills remain with you and provide extra security. You won’t ever have to fear unemployment
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Enroll today and let’s start this journey together!
CPE (Continuing Professional Education)
- Describe the fundamental concepts of accounting, bookkeeping and the stakeholders of financial reports.
- Discuss in detail the three main financial statements and their respective elements.
- Explain the basic principles that are used in recognition and accounting for revenues and expenses
- Identify the process involved in accounting from transaction to final statements.
- Build a Financial Statement from the basic information provided.
- Define the principle of accruals accounts and distinguish between accrual and cash principles.
- Create a cash flow statement from the provided information.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Financial Reporting and its interpretation using ratio analysis.
For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Aspiring Financial Controllers
- Business Owners
- Accounting Students
- Anyone wishing to understand a company’s financials
- Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance